Topline Trade Services Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on topline.co.nz is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- Neither Topline Trade Services Ltd, nor any of its directors, employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this site;
- Topline Trade Services Ltd, its directors, employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability, for any reason whatever, for any loss or damage which may arise in any way
- a) out of the use of any of that material or facilities; or
- b) from errors in or omissions from that material or facilities; or
- c) from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this site.
- Topline Trade Services Ltd is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site or Topline Trade Services Ltd.
- Topline Trade Services Ltd may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
Names, images, and logos
The names, images, and logos identifying Topline Trade Services Ltd and their information, products, and services, are proprietary marks of Topline Trade Services Ltd. If you have received approval to link to the Topline Trade Services Ltd website you may use the logo in conjunction with the link only if you have received prior permission to do so. No other use of our logos, or any third party logos, accessed via this website, is permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. Requests for permission to use our logos or any other material should be directed to the web editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.
Topline Trade Services Ltd, trading as Topline Trade Services and Topline.